Polytech France Program
Join a large network of graduate engineering schools in France and earn an engineering degree. The Polytech Group gives international students access to excellent scientific and technological courses, working closely with companies and research laboratories.
Polytech France is a 3-year program, consisting of one year of immersion in French culture (intensive French language courses, cultural visits and visits to other schools in the Polytech Group) and training in study methodology, and two years of study within the standard French engineering cycle in one of the 15 schools of Polytech Group.
Year 1 is a year of preparation at Polytech Marseille, Aix-Marseille University, France. You will learn how to present a projects in French, master technical vocabulary in your field of studies, learn about French culture and work methods that are specific to the engineering profession.
- 1 semester of intensive French courses (from September to December): oral comprehension, oral and written expression
- 1 semester of French course methodology, project management and scientific tutorials (from January to May)
- At the end of the year, a B2 level in French is required to access the engineering cycle. You must pass the TCF exam
Years 2 and 3 correspond to the last years for the standard French engineering cycle. Students select one of the 15 schools in the Polytech Group based on their major, and study in complete immersion with French students, working towards their French ‘titre d’ingénieur’.
- 2nd year: 2 semesters of courses in your major (Master’s level 1)
- 3rd year: 1 semester of courses in your major (Master’s level 2)
- 1 semester internship in a company, anywhere in the world
How to apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- French Language level: A2 minimum at the time of application.
- The application can be downloaded here (lien à mettre)
- The completed application should be sent with the required documents by email to PolytechFrance@polytech-reseau.org
- Selected candidates will then be interviewed.
- Interviews will be in person if possible, or through video conference (Skype).
- Admissions open in: October
- Admissions close in: March
- Interviews for candidates: starting in April
- Preparation year: 6,000€ (courses, visits, travel and accommodation for one week of immersion in another school, administrative fees).
- 2nd and 3rd year engineering cycle: standard French university fees apply.