- Preparatory Cycle
- Engineering Cycle
- Dual Degrees
- Polytech France Program
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
French-language program, B2 level in French required
If you are preparing or obtained in 2022 the foreign equivalent of the French scientific baccalaureate, 6 schools of the Polytech group have opened their PeiP A (preparatory cycle with scientific majors not including Biology) to your study profile: Polytech Marseille, Polytech Orléans and Polytech Saclay.
If you are in a preparatory class (or equivalent) or if you are currently enrolled in a higher education institution abroad (university, engineering school, etc.) within a a 2- or 3-year program, you can apply to Polytech at the 3rd-year level (1st year of the French engineering cycle).
If you are currently enrolled in a higher education institution abroad (university, engineering school, etc.) within a view a 4-year or more program, you can apply to Polytech at the 4th-year level (2nd year of the French engineering cycle).
The application process depends on your current situation. You can find more information on the recruitment process by clicking on the button below.
International students may enter the Polytech engineering program or the 2nd year of an international Master’s program. They obtain both the Polytech engineering degree (French ‘Titre d’ingénieur’) or the French Master’s degree and the Master’s degree from their home university.
Polytech France Program
If you have a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to 3 years of higher education) or more and you wish to apply for the 4th year (2nd year of the French engineering cycle) but do not have a B2 level in French, the Polytech France program will prepare you for one year to reach the linguistic and scientific level necessary to enroll in a Polytech school.
Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
The Polytech group welcomes international students from partner universities. Do not hesitate to contact your school for more information.
Find out if your school is a partner of a Polytech school:
- Polytech Angers : email@example.com
- Polytech Annecy Chambery : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Polytech Clermont : email@example.com
- Polytech Grenoble : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Polytech Lille : email@example.com
- Polytech Lyon : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Polytech Marseille : email@example.com
- Polytech Montpellier : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Polytech Nancy : email@example.com
- Polytech Nantes : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Polytech Nice-Sophia : email@example.com
- Polytech Orléans : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Polytech Paris-Saclay : email@example.com
- Polytech Sorbonne : Sciencesfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Polytech Tours : email@example.com