Join a large network of graduate engineering schools in France and earn an engineering degree. The Polytech Group enables you access excellent scientific and technological courses, working closely with companies and research laboratories.
Polytech France is a 3 year programme: One year of immersion in French culture (intensive French language courses, cultural visits and visits to other schools in the Polytech Group…) and training in study methodology. Two years in the engineering cycle in one of the engineering schools of Polytech Group.
A year of preparation to enter the engineering cycle in Polytech Marseille, Aix-Marseille University, France Learn how to present a project in French, master technical vocabulary in your domain of studies, learn about French culture and work methods that are specific to the engineering profession
- 1 semester of intensive French courses (from September to December): oral comprehension, oral and written expression.
- 1 semester of French courses methodology, project management and scientific tutorials (from January to May).
- At the end of the year, a B2 level in French is required to access the engineering cycle. You must succeed the TCF exam.
2nd and 3rd year of the engineering cycle in one of the 14 schools in the Polytech Group.
Choose the speciality you wish to study in total immersion with French students and work towards your degree.
- 2nd year: 2 semesters of courses in your speciality (Master’s level 1).
- 3rd year: 1 semester of courses in your speciality (Master’s level 2).
- 1 semester internship in a company, anywhere in the world.
How to apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- French level A2 minimum at the time ofapplication.
- The application can be downloaded here (lien à mettre)
- The completed application should be sent with the
- required documents by email to PolytechFrance@ polytech-reseau.org
- Selected candidates will then be interviewed.
- Interviews will be in person if possible, or through video conference (Skype).
- Admissions open in: October
- Admissions close in: March
- Interviews for candidates: starting April
- Preparation year: 6000€ (courses, visits, travel and accommodation for one week of immersion in another school, administrative fees).
- 2nd and 3rd year engineering cycle: University fees per year.