Join a large network of graduate engineering schools in France and earn an engineering degree. The Polytech Group enables you access to excellent scientific and technological courses, working closely with companies and research laboratories.
A year of preparation to enter the engineering cycle in Polytech Marseille, Université Aix-Marseille, France
Learn how to present a project in French, master technical vocabulary in your domain of studies, learn about French culture and work methods that are specific to engineering trades.
- 1 semester of intensive French courses: oral comprehension, oral and written expression.
- 1 semester of French courses, methodology, project management and scientific lessons.
- At the end of the year, a B2 level in French is required to access the engineering cycle.
- 2nd and 3rd year of the engineering cycle in one of the 14 schools in the Polytech Group.
Choose the speciality you wish to study in total immersion with French students and work towards your degree.
- 2nd year: 2 semesters of courses in your speciality (Master’s level 1).
- 3rd year:
- 1 semester of courses in your speciality (Master’s level 2).
- 1 semester internship in a company, anywhere in the world.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- French level A2 minimum at the time of application.
The completed application can be sent (with the required documents) by email to PolytechFrance@polytechreseau.org.
Selected candidates will then be interviewed. Interviews will be in person if possible, or through video conference (Skype).
- Admissions open on November 15th 2018.
- Admissions close on February 28th 2019.
- Interviews for candidates: starting March 15th 2019.
Preparation year: 6000€ (courses, visits, travel, accommodation for one week of immersion in a school, administrative fees).
2nd and 3rd year engineering cycle: University fees per year.